You only have to say Pembroke to a seasoned climber and a smile will appear on their faces. Interesting routes on quality rock with an abundance of climbs at all grades, that is what makes Pembrokeshire such a great place to climb. You could describe it as a venue for everybody from the v-diff climber through to the professional.
Over the three days we will take you on a guided adventure to experience some of the best routes that Pembroke has to offer. You will climb on multi pitch sea cliff crags to single pitch classics all while under the guidance of a qualified and experienced mountaineering instructor. Lead climbing instruction is also an optional extra.
- Instructor Fees.
- 3 night’s accommodation in a cottage in Pembroke (Shared bunk rooms).
- Breakfast and evening meals.
- Transport from the accommodation to the crag.
- Technical climbing gear (If you don’t already have your own)
What’s not included
- Lunch and drinks.
- Climbing shoes.
Can't find what you're looking for? Why not hire an instructor for the day on a date to suit you. Click below for more information.learn more
- COURSE DATE DAYS COST LOCATION PLACES BOOKING