North Wales attracts climbers from all over the UK and has become well known for its huge selection of crags and the variety of climbing on different rock types. Despite its appeal to world-class climbers, North Wales is also a great venue for novices with thousands heading for the crags in search of peace - some adventure - and time away from the rat race.
Our Rock Climbing Introduction is your key to getting outdoors and experiencing the very best that North Wales has to offer. We will show you how to fit safety equipment, give you coaching on your movement and introduce you to a wealth of other important skills that you need to progress as a climber. You will also visit a range of venues from the sea cliffs to mountain crags so that you can try out climbing on different tock types.
During the course we will cover -
- Climbing guidebooks and the grading system.
- How to fit helmet and harness
- How to lead belay
- Moving over rock (Movement technique).
- Using technical climbing gear (Cams, Wires, Slings etc)
You will also receive coaching and be taken care of every step of the way. We ensure the locations, routes and content are tailored to our client's needs and give them the very best experience.
Check out our reviews on Google or Facebook.
Our instructors are fully qualified Mountaineering and Climbing Instructors with years of experience climbing in North Wales and a passion for teaching others. They will pick the climbing routes based on your experience and ensure you have a great two days of learning, pushing your comfort zone and getting psyched for climbing. Our Instructors are also members of The Association of Mountaineering Instructors (AMI) and are experts at delivering fun and engaging sessions.
Who is this course for
If you're looking for two amazing days climbing in the mountains then this course is for you. You don't need previous climbing experience just a sense of adventure and a desire to climb outdoors. On this course, we normally have beginners, indoor climbers and boulders all looking to experience climbing on real rock, It's a great two days guaranteed to get you excited to come back for more.
If you're unsure about whether this course is right for you get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of this course covers your instructor's fee and any technical equipment you may need during the course (Helmet, harness).
This course does NOT include accommodation, food, drinks or transport.
Can't find what you're looking for? Why not hire an instructor for the day on a date to suit you. Click below for more information.learn more
- COURSE DATE DAYS COST LOCATION PLACES BOOKING
- COURSE DATE 09-07-2022DAYS2 COST£225.00 LOCATIONSnowdonia PLACES1 BOOKING book now
- COURSE DATE 06-08-2022DAYS2 COST£225.00 LOCATIONSnowdonia PLACES1 BOOKING book now
- COURSE DATE 27-08-2022DAYS2 COST£225.00 LOCATIONNorth Wales PLACES2 BOOKING book now
- COURSE DATE 12-09-2022DAYS2 COST£225.00 LOCATIONSnowdonia PLACESFULL BOOKING Waiting List
- COURSE DATE 03-10-2022DAYS2 COST£225.00 LOCATIONSnowdonia PLACES2 BOOKING book now